Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ok, and here's a recipe since it's been a while since I've posted one... these are divine so proceed with caution :)

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

3 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cloves
3 c. sugar
1 c. water
1 c. oil
2 c. plain canned pumpkin (note: this is 2 cups, not two cans. It's about 1 1/3 cans)
4 eggs
Chocolate chips (to taste - I don't even measure, just dump them in until my heart stops palpitating)

Mix all of the ingredients (dry first, then add wet and mix well). Spray 24-30 muffin tins well with cooking spray. Cook for approximately 20 minutes at 375 or until toothpick comes out clean.

You can also add nuts. I add more than a tsp. of cinnamon because it's so good. You can also make this as a bread - put into 2 pans (probably) and bake for 1 hour. I always make muffins and my kids love 'em - as do I!!

Comments